Thoughts

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Sadness

Dear Diary,

Being sad does not mean dissatisfaction with life, destiny, or even God. To me it's just a natural reaction to whatever went wrong or something bad happening in my life. So it's fair to be sad for awhile and even cry. But what is wrong is indulging in sadness to the point that u just give up in life! To be honest "Dear Diary", I sometimes feel this way when I'm extremely sad and dissappinted. I try my best to overcome this feeling and I could barely pick myself up and get back on my feet again.

Sometimes I feel it's my right to have this feeling of sadness for as long as I wish because this pain inside is continuous! But then, i try to recover as fast as possible and try to smile just to go on with my life. Who knows "Diary", maybe i'd get used to smiling and happiness if i at least fake it every now and then!

I still have my FAITH, and i know that someday things are goin' to be alright.

Posted by Faith :: 3:09 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------