Thoughts

Friday, March 04, 2005

Blogs & Bloggers

Dear Diary,

Something I noticed with these blogs is that most bloggers who write their diaries and thoughts live abroad, away from their families and friends. That got me thinking that altough I live among my family and friends I still feel like a stranger that I turned to this blog.

Being a stranger doesn't mean that you must be living away from home, you can be a stranger even if you were surronded by your family and friends!

I think it's easier if you were a stranger living abroad than a stranger among your people. Because when you are living away from home, you'll have this hope of returning back to your beloved ones. But if you were already a stranger among your people, then where else would you hope to go to belong?!

Posted by Faith :: 6:43 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------