Thoughts

Friday, September 30, 2005

Window of Freedom


It's beautiful outside
Why do I keep myself in?
It's dark where I am
It's suffocating
Yet, I don't seem to be willing

I take a look out of the window
I see the sunshine so bright
Flowers blooming
Land wide open
The breeze is so fine

A strange feeling inside of me
I'm wondering
Where was I?
What kept me in the dark?
What's holding me back?

"Nothing" was what I found
I never thought that I was so blind
There must be a way for me
To leave this dark room
I have to free my mind

It's love that I need
To take me out of my solitude
It's the warmth of a loving heart
That will heat my desire to look for the light
And help me see who I really am

Now I want to be free
I want to leave this darkness behind
I want to fly through this window
'Cause I'm sure the wings you gave me,
They will never fail me.

______________

photo taken in Vienna.


Posted by Faith :: 6:53 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------