Thoughts

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Story of A Girl

Hmmm, I haven't blogged for a while now.. I was just listening to this lovely song and thought i'd post it here because someone said that this song reminds them of me~! :p

This is the story of a girl
who cried a river and drowned the whole world
while she looks so sad in photographs
I absolutly love her when she smiles

How many days in a year
she woke up with hope, but she only found tears
and I can be so insincere
makin the promises never for real
as long as she stands there waitin
wearin the holes in the souls of her shoes
how many days disappear
you look in the mirror
so how do you choose your clothes
never wear as well the next day
and your hair never falls in quite the same way
you never seem to run out of things to say...

This is the story of girl
her pretty face she hid from the world
and while she looks so sad n lonely there,
I absolutly love her..
----

and while she looks so sad in photographs
i absolutly love her when she smiiiiiiilesss..

how cuuuute this is ;)

Posted by Faith :: 1:16 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------